You can build and ONLINE Group Practice!
You are at the right place if you:
- Are doing online work solo but would like to bring on independent contractor therapists to work with you, either in your state or other states;
- Are an in-person group practice owner and are thinking about expanding to the online therapy world;
- Had to pivot given Covid-19 and got your group practice all online…but now what? Let’s refine your new online group practice!
I CAN HELP!
I began my journey into online practice in 2012! My research, trials AND errors and everything in between lead me to starting one of the, if not THE, first 100% online group private practices in the nation!
You are here because you are curious about online therapy, eTherapy, and tele-mental health therapy…
Engaging with clients for treatment remotely.
As a therapist who never had an in person practice, I started out doing online therapy in 2012 before this was such a big thing! I quickly added on a few colleagues and my practice, over only 3 short years, grew significantly!
It isn’t easy. It isn’t quick. But, YOU can do this too!
July 2020 MASTERMIND!
**ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED**
**SIGN UP ON THE NEWSLETTER TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW OF FUTURE DATES**
I’m super excited to offer a much needed and requested LIVE, VIDEO, Group Mastermind this summer!
Space is limited so grab your spot now.
**Two, 90-minute LIVE group video calls and lifetime access to the Private FB Group for Mastermind attendees! (**video calls will be recorded for attendees). I also have several recorded calls with experts in the field like a Human Resources Attorney, Insurance Credential Company, Marketing gurus and more!
Two Different Groups:
1) Online Solo Clinician → Online Group Practice Owner
2) Establish Group Practice Owner → Refine Online Group Practices
Starting or refining your group practice…all ONLINE is no easy task!
Let’s do this together in a fun, collaborative and action-oriented way!
Not Sure Where to Begin in Building Your Online Group Practice?
- What Workflows Should I Create?
- What Do My Workflows Need to Include?
- Should I Just Have Clinicians in My State? What About a Multi-State Group Practice?
- How Will I Keep Track of Everything and Everyone?
- What Will My Clinician Onboarding Process Look Like?
- How Will I Do Marketing for the Group Practice? How Much is Each Clinician Responsible For?
- How Do I Know if a Clinician is a Good Fit for this Type of Practice?
- Will I Only Take Clinicians Already Online? If Not, What All Do I Need to Do for Training? How Will I Deliver the Training?
- What About Lawyers? Accountants? Web Developers?
- And the List Goes On…
I Know How Overwhelming It Can Feel…
There was so much to learn. The questions I had were endless. AND, where did I even start? What was the most important things to know?
I’ve been there many times over, and that is why I am currently creating this course to help all of you that way you don’t have to figure every little detail out like I did! I’ve found the resources. I’ve established my workflows. I know what my onboarding process looks like and how it works for me. I’ve navigated the maze of having a multi-state group practice online. I established a marketing strategy (and even built a course just for that specifically)!
What I will tell you is this. Do I have ALL the answers? No. I most certainly do not, but what I can do is provide for you many solutions that have worked for me, resources, and strategies so you can then take that information and build the online group practice that works for YOU!
While I continue to build the course in the background, I have created a Private FB Group to offer additional support and networking opportunities.
PLEASE JOIN THE FREE FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!
Not only will the group be a source of support, but I will truly be listening to what you need help with to ensure that I create that content in the course.
In the meantime, make sure you have hopped on the wait list (just enter name and email below) so you are the first to know about the course…and, I will also be connecting between now and then with any additional tips and support along the way.
AND, if group Masterminds are just not your thing, and you do better one-on-one, feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] or just schedule an hour consultation. Price is $300.00 for a one-on-on hour consult. This will take place over video so we can take a deep dive into your practice and help get you thinking more about how to improve your online group practice.